• New generation, water-based piezo ink for digital sublimation.
• Cluster technology for high fluency, can be used for high speed printers.
• Thanks to its innovative formulation it can be used with any type of wide format digital printer on the market.
• ECO-friendly: free from Alkylphenolethoxylate (APE).
• Fast drying on any coated paper.
• Suitable for Mimaki / Mutoh / Roland / Epson printers with DX4, DX5, DX6, dx7 printhead.
• Color scheme: Y M C K LC LM.
• Origin: Italy J-TECK
J-Next Subly JXS-65 is the new generation water based ink for digital sublimation printing. It has been meticulously developed by J-lab to offer high quality performance on any piezo digital printer but particulary on those equipped with DX5, DX6 and DX7 Printheads. This is possible thanks to the innovative Cluster Technology, the exclusive system studied by J-TECK escapsulate the pigment molecules allowing for a smooth passage though the printing heads with no alternation. The innovative formulation of J-next JXS 65 guarantees fast drying on papers, excellent color release and image definition, optimal ink fluidity and printability.
To be used with: Mutoh, Epson, Mimaki, Roland, and other similar printers.
Substrates to be printed: Polyester & polyammid fabrics, mixed synthetic fabrics (min. 60% of synthetic fibres), plasticsubstrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as skis, snowboards, wakeboards, every substrates (wood, glass, ceramics) overprinted with polyester-based coating.